View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 12:19 PM   #14
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: Paul George or Loul Deng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
1. I am home ya big dumb bitch.
2. I never said the Bulls couldn't beat the Heat, I have stated that I feel we need more scoring than we have now to make me confident that we are the better team. I don't WANT the Heat to be better but as it stands they are. It's called being logical, being the master of my emotions little boy, maybe one day you'll evolve into a man and understand.
3. What the **** is a "poor opinion?". My opinion is based on sound logic.

a. The Heat are defending Champs
b. The health of D Rose is still in question
c. We have not beaten the Heat in a playoff series WITH a healthy D. Rose.

Whenever I have trouble putting aside my bias to predict game outcomes I think to myself, "if your kid's life was on the line, who would you bet for."

Sadly, I'd bet on LBJ and the Heat even though I damn near loathe them and love the Bulls.

You can say what you want but you're a little suburban bitch trying to be hard on the internet. I'd go to your neighborhood with my brother's and do whatever the **** I want. You'd come to my hood and be scared to even fart loud *****.

lol typical chicago monkey. thinkin you would be tough because your in the suburbs. come try me ******, i grew up in cicero and moved to the suburbs, thats called progressing unlike your dumb ass and the dumb ****s in your commmunity that dont have the capacity to do so.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote