View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 12:49 AM   #66
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Irving Outduels Westbrick In the Clutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
Ok. He put up 35. Russ was the primary defender. But how many of those 35 were on Russ?
I'd venture to say it's closer to 20 than 30.

PS I took my time.
Who cares how many of the 35 were put in the basket with Westbrook standing directly in front of him? On many of his scoring plays, he weaved around three or four defensive player before scoring.

It takes a team defense to stop a scorer as talented as Irving. OKC, as a team, couldn't stop him, especially when it mattered most. This isn't a game of one-on-one.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote