View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 05:37 PM   #104
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Scottie Pippen: Underrated/Overrated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls
You wanna talk about context Whoah? This is a response from OSB when I asked him who hed take between Pippen and Mchale

Now heres context both were put in similar situations. Mchale and the Celtics lost Bird 6 games into the season in 89. They replaced Bird with Reggie Lewis. Who was a damn good forward. The Celtics struggled to stay above .500 in an expansion year which netted them an extra 8 wins at the hands of those expansion teams. Then got their ass handed to them by them in the first round. Mchale had his normal stats. Had a sevicable replacement for Bird, had most of his championship team, in an expansion year.

Basically, alll the things Ive seen him hold against Pippen hes excused Mchale on. And Mchale was in a much better situation to succeed.

Well, some people are stuck on what they want to be stuck on. Pippen was better than McHale. As far as you go, I disagree with the points on Magic. I think that's insane. Magic could pretty much as he pleased, in just about every facet of the game.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote