View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 12:31 AM   #17
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: So where is Rodney Stuckey getting traded to?

Gasol doesn't make sense to me on the Pistons. Greg Monroe is basically a younger cheaper version. Gasol wouldn't fit into their long term plan and that would hinder the development of Drummond and their other young C in Kratsov. I don't see Detroit making a trade for a big guy.

I could see them getting another team involved and getting a really good SG or SF. The problem is, I don't see any of those available.... It would have made sense for Detroit to try to go after Rudy Gay instead of letting him go to Toronto.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote