View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 01:29 AM   #38
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: This is how Kobe gets to work everyday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyRyanYang
I thought you only hate Kobe
But I guess haters don't have a life after all
I used to hate Howard's game but now he's on my team, I cheer for him. That's called being supportive.

I'm a purist. I hate whoever does not play the game with purity. I have no allegiance to no team or player. If you play the game right, then I will support you, but if you play it to showboat and make the highlights, then I don't see anything special about you.

You see, I don't just watch 10 second top ten clips of the game; I watch entire full games of basketball stretching back to even some full ones in the 60s.

I think you guys are posers and it is a travesty there are so many of you around, like f*ckin leeches just sucking the life out of the sport.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote