View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 12:07 AM   #35
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: This is how Kobe gets to work everyday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyRyanYang
I hate Kobe more than anyone else when he makes stupid decisions. That's becasue I'm a die-hard Lakers fan.
I can't really understand why you share the feeling with me.

Maybe because you have that ugly a*s yellow and purple as your avatar with that goofie laugh from the savior that hasn't done sh*t kind of made me like, who knows, *think* you're a Laker fan.

I mean sh*t how much more revealing than that.

Ya you might hate him for doing sloppy sh*t but once he makes an impossible shot out of a hundred tries, you would still say, "OH MY GAWD IMMA CUMMMMMMMM!!!!! and then act like all the missed shots don't even matter. I know how you guys operate. Tsk Tsk.

Last edited by IamRAMBO24 : 01-31-2013 at 12:10 AM.
IamRAMBO24 is online now   Reply With Quote