View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:54 PM   #12
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Let's talk about the Lakers missing the playoffs

I think each and everyone of us should come up with a troll thread to make them the laughing stock fanboys in here. It'll be gold for a while if we can enjoy the playoffs while they cry about how they will improve next year, and then Kobe just happens to announce his retirement abruptly. Oh man I would literally sh*t in my pants out of pure laughter if that happens.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote