View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 10:49 PM   #95
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Scottie Pippen: Underrated/Overrated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
I don't think I twisted them, unless you think I got them twisted.

Mostly, I think all of those posts (obviously, not just yours) are missing context.
Perhaps you didnt intentionally twist my statement. It just didnt seem as if you really took the time to comprehend my point.

I also feel Im more than fair and use context in my posts. Its not as if I just throw something out there and dont back it up.
97 bulls is online now   Reply With Quote