View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 10:42 PM   #211
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: GT: Heat vs Nets on ESPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
How is it possible that the Nets aren't remotely competitive whenever they play the Heat? What gives?
The Nets aren't remotely competitive anytime they play any team over .500. 10-19 against teams over .500 and 12 of the Nets losses have been by double digits. They are a first round team.

I resisted a strong temptation to watch this game and I'm glad that I didn't watch any of it. The Nets don't deserve Brooklyn.

A note to all Nets fans. DO NOT turn on your television when the Nets are playing a team better than .500. They will just get blown out. I'm so glad I detached myself from this shit organization.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote