View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:39 PM   #4
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Let's talk about the Lakers missing the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by daily
Another quality thread from ISH"s village idiot.

Thanks.

I usually don't get a lot of compliments around here but it's good to see some people here view my work as "quality" stuff even though they don't happen to like me (evident in you calling me an "idiot," which I'm pretty sure you are prob kidding).

I treat every thread like a doctorate dissertation: I put a lot of thought into it and I try to reveal something new and original, which comes naturally for me.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote