View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 09:06 PM   #94
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Lebron watch against Brooklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy77x
Why is it that everyone is a " longtime heat fan" when someone calls them out but you " heat fans" were near non existant before 2010 but whatever dude I tried to defend imdaman99 but the trolls feel they need to trash to knicks to make themselves feel better, to each his own whatever.
dude, this is just a forum. tomorrow, these guys just have to go back to their shitty lives

aint no thing man. i just dont accept phonies. like a pacers or celtics or bulls fan that loves lebron. supposedly the pacers fan can own me because the team he roots for has 10 more playoff wins i think that makes him feel better. im a NY Giants fan, i can separate sports from the rest of the shit that matters. good to talk to fellow true knick fan though
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote