View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 08:22 PM   #34
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GT: Kings (17-29) @ Celtics (21-23) 30/1/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
I wanted to wait it out to see if his offense could pick up. I thought he was terrible at the time though.

I assumed he would get it together, since he was such a scorer in high school and college... But even if he didn't I thought his defense would be enough to keep him in the league for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
His offense has developed so much since then...a testament to the kid's work ethic.

For sure.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote