View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 08:05 PM   #20
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GT: Kings (17-29) @ Celtics (21-23) 30/1/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
And to think, most Celtics fans wanted Bradley out of Boston his sophomore year.

I was one of the few Bradley defenders. I can't believe people wanted to write him off that quickly.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote