View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:22 PM   #16
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Detroit has a great chance to make serious noise next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Sorry but in the OP did I ever give the impression that I know a ton about Detroit? Didn't think I did. Rather I was just thinking about what what Calderon could do for their bigs and the fact that Drummond has such massive upside.

Sorry bud but if you make a thread about a team and list its depth chart, you should know who plays on the team. Especially their best player.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote