View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:32 PM   #15
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Default Re: Brook Lopez named East All-Star replacement for injured Rajon Rondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpliii
I think Josh Smith is probably the next guy in line, but he's not a big a snub this season as he was last (which was awful, one of the worst I've seen).

Marc Gasol should make it (amazing defender and wonderful post playmaker...I'd like for him to rebound more, but with Zach Randolph playing alongside him it's not what his team needs), but I'm afraid that Curry will be the first injury replacement since his supporters have been much more vocal, and there seems to be more pressure to put him on the roster (not that I have a problem with him, but Marc Gasol is likely a top 10 player in the league this season).

No, he needs to rebound more. They're not an especially good rebounding team. And it's not like Randolph gets 13 a game. That's the one thing Gasol has to do more of...more than being aggressive and getting that FG% back up, he needs to get more rebounds.

But as far as him making it over Curry, I get that and I don't mind too much...even tho it's stupid. Hopefully, two guys drop. Hopefully, Jamal Crawford doesn't make it before Gasol. The way I'm looking at it, maybe Paul drops and maybe Howard drops (tho I doubt that). And, really, I wanna see the Spurs drop. I could see Duncan wanting to be there one more time and I could see him not caring and Popovich wanting him to rest. I do hope he drops. If three drop, then I know Marc won't get snubbed. That's good enough for me.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote