View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:11 PM   #5
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: The NBA Needs To Contract the Grizzlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpliii
Alternatively, they could move them back to Vancouver if they can find a bidder. A lot of people I know from there, including one of my best friends from college, are incredibly rabid fans. I don't know if they could fill an arena (I also don't know that they couldn't), but it'd be really fun to have another west coast team.

They just need to do something with this garbage franchise. The Grizzlies are the urinal the r.etarded kid decided to s.hit in. Just an abortion of a franchise. I don't think im offending anyone because the real Grizzlies fans are too busy making crystal meth in their barns
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote