View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 05:57 PM   #4
fpliii
sick of agendas...

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The NBA Needs To Contract the Grizzlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Just get rid of this cheap f.ucking franchise for good. Don't buy a god damn team if you can't afford to keep the best players. This 3rd rate, po dunk franchise needs to be removed from the face of the planet.

Alternatively, they could move them back to Vancouver if they can find a bidder. A lot of people I know from there, including one of my best friends from college, are incredibly rabid fans. I don't know if they could fill an arena (I also don't know that they couldn't), but it'd be really fun to have another west coast team.
fpliii is offline   Reply With Quote