View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 04:07 PM   #41
tikay0
Banned

Default Re: Now that Kobe has decided to be a facilitator, is he better at it than Lebron James?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
I'm not bashing Lebron at all, Lebron for his career has been a facilitator unlike Kobe who has always been a shoot first pass second player. It's just how he is, Kobe would rather score than pass, and Lebron is hardwired a little different he likes to pass first score second. Now, Kobe seems to have changed gears the past few games, perhaps only even temporarily I don't know, all I'm doing is comparing this current "facilitator" version of Kobe to Lebron's facilitating abilities and Lebron fans are having an absolute shit fit. I'm not bashing Lebron, but right now his stan-base is acting like a bunch of overly sensitive idiots and exposing themselves. If you look a these two objectivey, this should be considered a worthy discussion. But I guess everyone's stan goggles are permanetly glued to their face.

So you're saying that LBJ is naturally the better basketball player, IQ wise, team ball wise, and fundamentally???
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote