View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 05:00 PM   #36
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

Default Re: Now that Kobe has decided to be a facilitator, is he better at it than Lebron James?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
so a guy can't make a thread comparing Kobe's recent facilitating tear to Lebron w/o being accused of being a Kobe stan / Laker fan / Lebron hater / "butthurt cavs fan"

I don't hate Lebron James, and I don't love Kobe (seriously, ask his real stans, they've argued with me many times) - I'm not slurping Kobe or the Lakers, nor am I dissing the Heat, or Lebron, I'm asking a f*cking question to drum up discussion, chill the eff out

- Kobe in facilitating mode has been beasting it with setting up teammates the past 3 games. Yes, it's only 3 games. where as Lebron is an all-time facilitating forward his entire career and I wholeheartedly acknowledge this. The question isn't about who has been better for a career, the question/comparison is simple, for the last 3 games that Kobe has been in facilitating mode, has he been doing as good a job or better than Lebron has? Small sample pool no shit, but who cares, it's not an insult to Lebron to have such a comparison stop getting your panties in a knot you sensitive Lebron stans - jesus christ you stans act like such ph@66its this is why team fans >>>>>>> stans

No offense since you're a solid poster IMO, but this is a stupid question. You pointed it out yourself, it's only 3 games. I pointed out that MJ had a 24 game stretch where he averaged 29.3ppg, 8.9rpg, 10.6 apg including recording 10 triple doubles in 11 games, with 7 consecutive. If ISH existed then and I asked 'Is MJ now a better facilitator than Magic?', I would expect to be laughed off the damn internet and with good reason.

Let's be real.
DonDadda59 is online now   Reply With Quote