View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 01:37 AM   #24
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm tired of this "Nellie made Dirk" stuff.

Nelson was the head coach and GM according to everything I can find.

Hes been both coach and Gm or president of basketball operation of every single team hes had since 1976. Possible exceptions being the 3/4ths season with the Knicks and the current Warriors. dont think hes currently the Warriors GM or president.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote