View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 12:59 AM   #10
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm tired of this "Nellie made Dirk" stuff.

All I know is what ive seen on a few specials. Old guy saw a young unskilled Dirk who was nothing but tall. Told him he could become a good defender and be a good defensive nobody. Or he could teach him to be unique. Got him doing alot of drills from the 60s. Made him learn to shoot. All that.

Dirk still deserves most of the credit for accepting help and having natural talent. But if one guy just had to get the second most credit id say it was him.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote