View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 11:22 AM   #11
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How much does J.R. Smith get paid this summer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Can he get more than 3 years? I think they pay him $5ish for as many years as they are allowed with an opt out.

You can sign your own players to 5 year contracts, I believe. Other free agents for 4 years.

I'm not sure Knicks want to give him a 5 year contract. Maybe 4 years.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote