View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 10:06 AM   #6
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How much does J.R. Smith get paid this summer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
Hes worth 7 mill a year id say, maybe as high as 9.

From the Knicks perspective, if its possible under the CBA, id pay him as much as i could over 2 years in order to preserve cap space in 2015.

On the market hed get a 4 year deal in the $30 to $40 mill range.

Hopefully he wins the 6MOTY

I love JR but no he wouldn't. Everyone is cap concious, and there's a ton of players out on the market. Crawford couldn't get a fraction of that but JR will get $10 a year?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote