View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 05:48 AM   #5
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Jamal Kinsley killing

Quote:
Originally Posted by zac
I thought he was done a few years ago. It's blowing my mind how much of a resurgence he's had for the Jazz. When he was the back up for the Grizzlies, he was terrible, he eventually lost his backup job to Marcus Williams so that should tell you something.
It's a shame Mo is injured, because he'd be a really good backup. Now the Jazz are stuck playing suckey Earl Watson 20 minutes a game. I think he's really good for the young bigs though, he seems to be more intersted in getting them involved in the game than finding his own offense. His shooting has been pretty terrible at times though.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote