View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 12:35 AM   #44
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Karl Malone on Dan Patrick Show "Charles is the 3d Best PF, Duncan is a Center...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
Best Regular season PF of his era. I'll grant him that much. Playoffs, I'll take Barkley. Finals, I'll take Duncan.

Pre-Season, I'll take Stromile Swift. Off-season, you take Pau Gasol. :troll:
I don't know, I still might take Barkley in the regular season up until his body broke down on him.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote