View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 10:54 PM   #6
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: R.I.P. Paul Pierce

Quote:
Originally Posted by albas89
But you're NOT an NBA player anymore! Call it quits and retire before your legacy takes a major hit, and before you lead the current Celtics team to the bottom of the Eastern Conference...

Thanks for everything Paul but... it's over now!!

I've been hating on him all season, but that's too harsh. He's still decent, but he's lost a lot and cannot play like a first, second, or third option on a championship team.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote