View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 10:12 PM   #71
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jackson accuses Utah fans of racial slurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewwem22
More racism in Utah than any other state?

Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi.... Been to any of those states? I've lived in Utah AND Louisiana and the difference in the way me and my family were treated was huge. Utah may have some racist people, just like every state, but that statement is way off.
You live in SLC right? Go down to Green River or Mexican Hat
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote