View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 08:17 PM   #21
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Detroit Pistons @ Miami Heat 1/25/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
The Heat are clearly superior and logic definitely says they should win this game (and likely will) but the Pistons are a little different than they were earlier in the year. They've been giving a good fight in all of their games lately. I think they're 9-5 since December 21, with a few of those losses coming in overtime or in the final seconds.
They are still giving up an inexcusable amount of points to teams like the Pistons and Raptors. I know the Pistons have been decent after a rough start, but this is the defending champs we're talking about with the best player in the world on their roster.

Also, is it just me or are the Heat significantly worse with Ray Allen on the floor? Is his defense that bad these days?
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote