View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 07:05 PM   #7
Round Mound
NBA lottery pick

Round Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Karl Malone on Dan Patrick Show "Charles is the 3d Best PF, Duncan is a Center...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Start a team with Scottie Pippen from the rest of the 92 Dream Team and you the best PF, while Charles is a "distant" 3rd, and Duncan isn't better than you either regardless of his actual position... You're a funny guy, Karl, I'll give you that.

Didn't say who's the #2 PF is, so... I'll guess it's Rodman since he praised the man hard in that interview.

Malone is a Bit Overrated...He Definetly Played More Seasons at a Good Level than Barkley but He NEVER REACHED THE LEVEL OF PRIME BARKLY, EVER!

His Longevity and Stat Padding Looks Nice on Paper an To The Eye (More Numbers Give the Impression of Better) but One You Analyze PER, EFF, Ws Per 48 Minutes, WS etc He Is Below Barkley in Both Their Primes.

Also, Charles calls himself the 2nd Best PF Ever in the Previous Chat With Dan Patrick I Think You Can Also See It If You Click On It
Round Mound is offline   Reply With Quote