View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 06:48 PM   #9
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: GT: OKC (33-10) @ Kings (16-27) 25th/1/2013: Old Sonics vs New Sonics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles and Miles
I don't think we need to trade Brooks. I don't want to bring in someone that we HAVE to play to see what he can do. He just needs to sit on the bench and wait for one of the other guards to get hurt. But this rollercoaster of trying to play like 5 guards (Tyreke, Thomas, Jimmer, Thorton, Brooks) all minutes is a mess.

Brooks still has at this point some value tho, he could help teams like the Thunder and teams in need so a back up the longer he stays the less his value will be imo. We have to trade for a long term SF or shot blocker for once Salmons and Hayes are gone if Thomas Robinson can keep playing like Faried I wouldn't be against trading JT nethier.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote