View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 03:38 PM   #1
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default LeBron James right now is the best player of all time

That's right I just said it.

LeBron generation kids rejoice.
There is no other player ever that has the same physical skill set this man posses. I also think he has grown up and mature in the last couple of years.

Now he probably will not have a better career then Mike or even Kobe...but LeBron James is just a better all around player then those two.
Only place where he may lack is in the post and lock down defense.
But his passing ability...brute force and speed is untouchable.

So I stand by this when I say right now...LeBron is the greatest player to ever play in the NBA.

I think when all is said and done he will have at least 6 MVP's and 3 to 4 titles.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote