View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 07:50 PM   #40
Mewwem22
Go Jazz!

Mewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Jackson accuses Utah fans of racial slurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
the darkest skin guy there is boozer and he aint even black like the guy up there

deron, boozer, fisher are all black but their skin aren't those true black.
for example of true black, look at recent pics of jordan.

True black, huh?

What's wrong with the world?! There was a thread like this a few months ago about how the jazz supposedly "go after white players to appeal to their white fans." Don't feel like explaining that again. You should search for it, it was a pretty good thread...

First of all, the people that say Utah is like 95 percent white are just stupid. I live here in Utah, i am part black. Not "true black," whatever the hell that means. There are plenty of blacks, mexicans, tongans, somoans... I know that there are white people as the majority, but it's not NEARLY as bad as some of you guys are saying. I bet most of you have never even been to Utah... You should listen to the guy that lives in the state and know that there are many different races that are living here.

And all teams have a few stupid fans. Whether jackson got called that or not, it's just something he has to deal with. And it's not like the whole Jazz crowd started a chant calling him a Ni****. It was just one fan, assuming that the story is even true. I'm sure it's not the first time a fan talked about him. He needs to just ignore it.

Last edited by Mewwem22 : 05-11-2007 at 07:56 PM.
Mewwem22 is offline   Reply With Quote