View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 11:31 AM   #1763
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012 College Football Discussion thread

So looks like Johnny Football is back in the news as he got a speeding ticket in Ennis, TX. That's a town I drive through all the time...they have a dope drive in theater!

I'm sure y'all heard about his alcohol picture and then A&M released a statement that his parents were close by...

I have a friend who's a bartender and she said he comes to her bar all the time and dude is always shit faced.

cool story bro, right?
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote