View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 01:08 PM   #4
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Phoenix Suns coach Alvin Gentry ponders looking to future

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingby3's
Yeah. I just wish for Marshall to see more playtime to see if he pans out. bench Telfair forever and trade him. I think we should also really give a strong consideration to trade Gortat at this point.

I'm in favor of the Telfair benching/trade.. I'm reluctant with the Gortat trade mostly because I like him. When he was on the Magic I thought he'd be a good for the Suns, and then we ended up getting him. I guess if you gotta trade him now to get some value for him.. so be it.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote