View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 03:15 PM   #2
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: PS4 Announcement Possible at E3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
This article was from GameInformer:

With a similar thread about the possibility of the new XBox being announced there as well, this seems relevant, although both leaks are extremely vague and non-committal.
I'm almost positive that M$ is announcing the next Xbox at E3, just because of the countdown. Nothing else makes sense, because there's no reason to make a revamped Kinect unless you're doing a new console that uses the Kinect since it has such a smaller market anyways.

And since I don't think Sony wants to be playing behind this time (and certainly not a year back like last time) I think we get an announcement there as well.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote