View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 07:50 AM   #17
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My Thoughts On The Cats So Far

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
Pretty impressive come back against the Celtics. But we're just not hungry enough for rebounds, never have been. It's our main downfall as a team. Also need more accurate shooting. Don't see the team improving. Will enjoy them as they are.

The fact that we don't roll over and die is a good sign imo. 2 things we need: a true center that can go 10-8 consistently, a versatile PF to complement MKG (like Tyrus Thomas circa 2010). Our guard play is decent enough to keep us in games. We need a stronger front court to finish them.

I don't know about you guys but I sense some major trades are coming down. Perhaps not at the trade deadline, but in the off season when we'll have a lot of draft picks we can throw in to sweeten a deal.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote