View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 05:24 PM   #186
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
I've been sticking to easy so I can unlock more ships, I've unlocked 4 so far, and have beaten the game with the Stealth and Zoltan cruiser. I find by the time you get to sector 8, you'll need to have a teleporter, maxed shields, some weapon combination to get past a 4 level shield, and probably a drone control with a defensive turret. Also having some crew members with maxed stats for whatever station they're manning helps.
I had to switch to easy. Made it to the final fight with the rebel flagship twice now and lost both times in the 2nd "phase". I couldn't disable their drone control quickly enough and got swarmed.

One of the best things you can buy from a store is that upgrade for 120 scrap that arms your weapons right away whenever you enter a system. Having a first shot with a bomb and missile is huge.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote