View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 01:17 PM   #3232
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I'm in a playoff FF league right now...I really like it, seems like there is lots of strategy involved...some of the strategy is based on who you think will win or lose which can bite you in the ass, but it is still strategy

Next year it would be cool if we could do a $125 buy in...$100 for the season league and $25 for playoff league that follows
Ok with me. There may be people who want in the FF regular season league but don't want to do the playoff one, though. I know someone (don't remember who) posted a couple pages back that they still wanted to play, but wouldn't go over $100 for the buy-in.

Guess we'll have to play it by ear.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote