View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 12:43 AM   #4
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Regarding the Anderson Varejao trade:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Pete
If the news was out there for a decent amount of time, then I believe it's on the manager to take the 2-3 minutes to do their homework. This isn't a quick dump (which are dirty and unethical in my opinion), it's known that Varejao is injured, as indicated by that big INJ next to his name. Regardless of whether the time frame was reported or not (and it seems like the time frame was reported which makes it even more clear in my eyes), accept the consequences of the gamble. As much as it may suck, I think the trade should be processed. Live and learn.
Gotta agree here because this isn't a rookie league right?
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote