View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 07:49 AM   #9
Burgz V2
Good college starter

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: One of those days

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyO
So you guys think its a mental thing? That does make sense. Maybe I was focusing too much on the pain and not playing my game.

My knee was hurting so bad that I couldn't elevate on my jumpshot, blow past people on offense or even play good D. It started getting to my head so much that I couldn't even grasp the ball, and felt weak and helpless on the court.

I need to develop some type of Kobe mental toughness. He played with like 3 broken fingers so my small injury isn't anything.

All Im focused on right now is the next time I get back on the court im gunna be @ 100% and Im gunna destroy that kid, straight embarrass him.
He was talking so much shit and acting like he was mad good, I just cant wait.

You guys ever get extra motivation to go hard when your playing against someone you dont like?

you can play hurt, but cannot play injured. get your knee checked, those injuries in HS can danger your ability later on.
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote