View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 08:14 PM   #71
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: watching mamba speak with SAS brought tears to my eyes

"watching mamba speak with SAS brought tears to my eyes "

Translation:

"watching mamba speak with SAS gives me a raging hard on."

I bet 90% of Kobe stans aren't just fans of his game (if they were, then they would see the obvious flaws); many of them probably have an erotic fixation on the man .. and I quote a Kobe stan in a thread posted about a week ago:

"I have to admit it, Kobe is one of the better looking guys in the NBA; he has facial features that don't even resemble a man from african descent; it is so perfect; he almost looks like a pretty girl."

I kid you not. That is actually from a Kobe stan. He's not even talking about the man's skills or what he does on the court, he's basically talking about how hot he looks.

What a fruitball.

Last edited by IamRAMBO24 : 12-13-2012 at 08:16 PM.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote