View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 09:49 AM   #17
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Tyler Hansbrough stands up for brother Ben Hansbrough

I kind of wish Ben hadn't raked Tristian in the face first and I double wish he didn't exaggerate the elbow he took. It would have been a cooler video if Tyler were sticking up for his innocent brother. Still kind of neat to see though. Reminded me of the few times my older brother and I were able to play on the same team. It was nice knowing I had someone like that in my corner, ready to have my back the second anything jumped off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Yearning
Lmao Psycho T wasn't going to do shit. He had a clean lane to whack Tompson but just stood there spitting nonsense.
That is correct. He did not do anything drastic, for that would have been silly and misguided.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote