View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 03:38 AM   #2
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Which Laker rotations would you like to see?

I would have to agree with the rotations but perhaps I would have Kobe probably play his normal minutes. Finish the 1st and come back to finish the half. Finish 3rd adn come back in the 4th.

Besides that I love those rotations and it will give each guy a chance to do what they do best without having to be on the same court....

and of course have them finishing the 4th together. I think this way would build better chemistry.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote