View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 01:58 AM   #18
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Beasley plays 10 minutes - Suns win vs. Memphis

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagexslave
Gentry is an idiot. How many times has he gone to Jared F***ing Dudley for game winning/tying shots, despite him missing every single time? Don't think I've ever seen Dudley hit a game winner. He's one of the most un-clutch players I've seen. Yet Gentry goes to him in the clutch almost every single time... Pisses me the f*** off.
This...

Dudley just makes me miss Channing...
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote