View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 02:17 AM   #14
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Rank Kobe, Lebron, Melo, Durant offensively

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAST Griffin
I considered all the relevant criteria. Clearly there is more relevant criteria than what OP listed.

Like what?

Kobe is one of the greatest and most complete players in basketball history. There is a reason why he's in the top tier of basketball immortality. Not because of his accomplishments but his overall skill and talent.

Look at the other guys like Durant, Melo and Lebron who have deficiencies in their games. I'm not talking about prime vs prime. I'm talking about all of those guys just this year and Kobe beats them all.

Imagine if the ranking was based off of prime vs. prime....Kobe would be top 2 in EVERY category.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote