Originally Posted by Brick Rick
I thought about it, but then it would make the number 1 too easy. It would go something like:
Let's breakdown the criteria you mentioned, in no particular order:
- Mid-range shooting: Kobe and Melo
- Long-range shooting: Durant and Kobe
- Slashing ability: Lebron and Durant
- Post moves: Kobe and Melo
- Off the ball movement: Kobe and Durant
- First step: Lebron and Durant
- Strength/Speed/Overall Athleticism: Kobe and Lebron
- Free throw shooting: Kobe and Durant
- Footwork: Kobe and Melo
7 categories that Kobe falls into and 5 categories Durant falls into. Makes my list pretty legit that was previously posted.
If you want to add playmaking, Lebron will be in the playmaking category and that is one category that doesn't offset his other deficiencies.