View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 01:09 AM   #14
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Beasley plays 10 minutes - Suns win vs. Memphis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
Is it just me or was Gentry stupid to bench Scola? He started today. But prior to being benched he was playing great. He had like 3 great games and then he had a game where he scored 1 point and was sent to the bench. Seems stupid to me.
I agree.
He was our most solid scorer up until he benched him.
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote