View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 11:58 PM   #19
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: It's really crazy to think about how long Jason Kidd, Kobe, Garnett...

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak
'

Ahh pay phones. I remember having to always keep some spare change when I was a kid in case I needed to call my folks to come pick me up from somewhere. So different these days. Also didn't the sega saturn come out in 94?

I remember having to use a pay phone in high school (cell phones were out, but not common among high schoolers yet).

And the crazy thing about the Nintendo systems is that it 94 was closer to the N64 release date than the SNES release.
Myth is online now   Reply With Quote