View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 11:52 PM   #22
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Those Carter/Kidd/Jefferson Nets teams + Tyson Chandler

we're getting in to apples and oranges.

the last thing i was talking about was whether VC would have been a good swap for kittles on the championship teams, not what came afterwards. there were a whole bunch of things that happened afterwards, and i'll agree with you that VC was the best step forward in the wake of the kmart sign-and-trade for picks. and all the other crap.

but if you're talking about whether VC would have been an upgrade over kittles, i say it's fool's gold. it would have added a big closer, like you say, but he would also have broken other areas, as i mentioned. naturally most people will think that adding the big name automatically means an improvement. i say, not in this case.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote