View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 10:03 PM   #15
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Dwight essentially states he will resign with LA

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
AFAIK only way to do it is via trade. getting rid of joe johnson's contract would be super-nice, but probably a deep fantasy.

no way we can sign him as a FA unless something like a bunch of dampier DUST chips appear from out of nowhere....

I support BK in that I was born in Crown Heights, but my god....why oh why did they take on Joe Johnson's contract? That will cripple this team for awhile.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote